The way you smile and look at me,
its like a shooting star falling down and hits into my heart,
You are silly, immature, inconvenient with Reptiles,
always hide own feelings and always made rough decisions;
So that I could spend my life taking care of you,
be your light in the darkness and shine on you~
So that I could spend my life taking care of you,
be your light in the darkness and shine on you~
You are lovely, generous, able to suit into society,
always so caring and always listening to me;
So that I could feel that there's always someone there for me,
So that I could feel that there's always someone there for me,
love me and make me smile~
The way you are is
All that I ever wanted,
All that I really need,
All that I have dreamed of,
All these to me....
You are my everything!
This is our Korean love song - Love Rain
"Drizzle Drizzle, the sound of the rain;
Rub Dub Rub Dub, here go my heart trembling ;
Drizzle Drizzle Rub Dub Rub Dub,
The sound of the umbrella, the rain and my heart;
Love rain is falling~

No comments:
Post a Comment