A heart is a fragile thing,
that's why we protect them so vigorously;
Give it away so rarely,
because once we did it, we willing to pay the whole life with it;
And
that's why it means so much when we give our hearts to each.
Well... baby, last night you said that at the beginning I'll listen to you and years later, I'll change and start to hurt you. You still keeping a logical point in your mind that every guys are the same and when comes to relationship, they only appreciate during the first few months only.
Well... baby, I'm not saying that I refuse to agree that point. It is correct the tons of those dumb guys may be in this world, they are acting this way. But, there is also those unique gentlemen still existing here... Only those lucky ones, those who know to appreciate their men get these unique stuffs. And you know why they are unique? because they found their really love one.
Well... baby, we live among so many kinds of people, we are capable to know a lot people in this world and we got the rights to choose who to be friends and the one to close to. I had chose those unique people to close to, and I can say that last time I was an idiot, I don't even appreciate my family too(bad boy huh?)... but old me had gone and I'm here to be the guy who really Love my family and you my dear. I won't hurt you like the other guys you would think, I'm not that flaw and stupid enough not to appreciate the one I love now so don't cha worry that I'll be them as those guys in future~
Well... baby, I had grown up abit and you are still young and fresh, sweet and cute :) your mind are just starting to be mature now(with my handsome help la). I am the one who worry you here.....because you might choose the wrong decisions and again will hurt me too... But still the same dear~ I won't give up on us~ Giving you all my love~ I'm still looking up! All these because I love you honey, not just some words saying it but my heart telling me to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment