LOVE RAIN – JANG GEUN SUK
On a rainy evening, I saw her
I saw her, whom I’ve been waiting for since long ago
I saw her, whom I’ve been waiting for since long ago
I told her, who was without an
umbrella
Come under my umbrella
Come under my umbrella
Drizzle drizzle, the sound of the rain
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub
The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain, the sound of my heart
Love rain is falling
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub
The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain, the sound of my heart
Love rain is falling
The two of us walked the rainy
streets
Under the small umbrella, my shoulder got wet
Under the small umbrella, my shoulder got wet
She shyly told me
Come a little bit closer
Come a little bit closer
Softly, our shoulders touch
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Softly softly, rub dub rub dub
The two shoulders underneath the umbrella, the shy shoulders
Love rain is falling
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Softly softly, rub dub rub dub
The two shoulders underneath the umbrella, the shy shoulders
Love rain is falling
I have fallen in love
Drizzle drizzle, the sound of the
rain
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub
The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain, the sound of my heart
Love rain is falling
Rub dub rub dub, my trembling heart
Drizzle drizzle, rub dub rub dub
The sound on the umbrella, the sound of the rain, the sound of my heart
Love rain is falling
I love rain I love you
Love Rain by Jang Geun Suk - korean love song. Liked I said, I like rain, because there are happiness and sadness in it just like love~
TIFFANY - BECAUSE ITS YOU
Don’t say that you’re sorry
Love isn’t over for me yet
If we break up like this
What do I do, what do I do?
Love isn’t over for me yet
If we break up like this
What do I do, what do I do?
I just have love alone but I can’t even love
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry
Don’t say thank you
I want to give you all my love but
If we were to truly be strangers like this
What do I do, what do I do?
I want to give you all my love but
If we were to truly be strangers like this
What do I do, what do I do?
I just have love alone but I can’t even love
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry
I can’t even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry
I love you – what do I do because I love you?
It’s okay even if it’s a painful love
Even if I erase the last love in my life
You are someone that cannot be erased
Even if it’s a sad destiny, I can’t let you go
I love you because it’s you
Even if I erase the last love in my life
You are someone that cannot be erased
Even if it’s a sad destiny, I can’t let you go
I love you because it’s you
Because to me, it’s you
Sadness... It’s okay even if it’s a painful love... I love you because it's you...
Love is Like Rain
Close your eyes and listen -
the clear raindrops take my place
And with this song,
they whisper that I love you in your ear
Like the lovers underneath the small umbrellas on the streets
I want to hold your hand and walk to anywhere
It’s okay if my whole body is drenched
the clear raindrops take my place
And with this song,
they whisper that I love you in your ear
Like the lovers underneath the small umbrellas on the streets
I want to hold your hand and walk to anywhere
It’s okay if my whole body is drenched
Love is like rain, like the warm spring -
it makes me dream
Everywhere my eyes go, I only see you
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
If only my love could ride this falling rain and reach you
If only the raindrops on your lips was me
it makes me dream
Everywhere my eyes go, I only see you
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
If only my love could ride this falling rain and reach you
If only the raindrops on your lips was me
Again, close you eyes and draw it out -
A trembling me, carefully kissing your
sleeping cheek that leans on my shoulder
Even these streets I’ve always walked on
look new because I met you
Like the shy sun that peeked out in the sky
Look at me, who started to smile at some point
A trembling me, carefully kissing your
sleeping cheek that leans on my shoulder
Even these streets I’ve always walked on
look new because I met you
Like the shy sun that peeked out in the sky
Look at me, who started to smile at some point
Love is like rain, like the warm spring -
it makes me dream
Everywhere my eyes go, I only see you
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
If only my love could ride this falling rain and reach you
If only the raindrops on your lips was me
it makes me dream
Everywhere my eyes go, I only see you
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
If only my love could ride this falling rain and reach you
If only the raindrops on your lips was me
A teary me, a cold-hearted me -
I used to be a hurting person like you
But if I go to you, I will lend all of me to you
As I ride on this falling rain
I used to be a hurting person like you
But if I go to you, I will lend all of me to you
As I ride on this falling rain
Like the falling rain, my heart flutters
I can’t believe you are looking at me and waving your hand
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
The falling raindrops become my friend and pats my shoulder
Shall I confess to you today,
that I love you?
I can’t believe you are looking at me and waving your hand
Shall I slowly approach you and tell you today?
The falling raindrops become my friend and pats my shoulder
Shall I confess to you today,
that I love you?
Happiness~ this romantic song makes me glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment