Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm gonna give all ma Secrets away

Come to think of it... the society around me here... Actually everybody is wearing a mask, they never show their true identity/ the real card that holding underneath. Its like... Life is just a poker game, you will get your cards and differently to others too. So you hold one of your true card hiding only available to yourself then in between your life as a game, you will continuously get your new cards as those surprises come to your life one by one and taking your time to manage them until the end of the game.

I'm not good in cards... but at least I do trying my best to manage those cards in my life, though I don't get big prizes by winning yet I'll try to avoid losing much. May be because I not good on hiding my underneath card. Well, I do have to say that I'm won't and so far I am unable to hide my card from my family.

Even though sometimes, friends are just Friends, they still can't move into family relations yet and still playing cards though. For me, family is together, we using one word 'Family' but inside that word, we got brother, sister, father, mother and grandparents; we all in one together sharing one life in a word 'Love'. Hmm... till today or recently I found out that I might met a new family member hehe in simple words, I love her and I wana share our life and cards together as a family. Its just the matter of the time, will ask her when the time comes, are you willing to show your life to me? I already given you all my secrets away :)


No comments: