Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sooooo High(Hai)!~

I feel sooooooo high (hai) hahahaha wtf...

To the very chi sin gou shao,

okay, I am a sohai wtf I keep on want to make you mad and wana see you care about me and hit me like a hundreds slaps(ding dong+gu chik) haha~

I know you don't like me go CC and I keep on telling you I go just to make some fun but ending up you feel sad and disappoint... chong mal pabo~

Oi, very chi sin gou shao, I don't like go CC geh la, my hobby is badminton, you should know I am not good in computer/video games... don't laugh me okay? I am not that (noob)!!

okay, I am so high wtf Coz you still continue give me hope~ Thanks and you are very chin sin, I can sure of that hahahaha I'm glad and I too stupid to act. Now I know it and I won't do this same matter again.

We are so crazy~ can't control ourselves at PAtato restaurant hahahahahaha omg think of it, I never been so happening :D

(Actually this post was suppose have conclusion but I can't think of it now, will update it when it comes to my mind :P)

No comments: