Sunday, July 1, 2012

Touching

Taiwan Trip Honey Moon is coming Soon!!!~ arhhh~ I'm so fucking excited :D
Mimi Ssi, this is all I've been waiting patiently.... our honey moon wonderland!!! which just two of us~ Our World ^^

It has been some rough time in our relationship previously as you can look at my older posts....
And that day, I am so TOUCHed..... how can I cant control my raining water fall tears falling through my face that day??? When she said that, she and Dexter is impossible anymore no matter how, she choose to let go and be with me~ It just so not like me... My tears fall down like razor rain outside among the public!! omg and unbelievable so touched...

Hunny~ I wish that for what you said is true and you must do it for us~ I am so in love with you untill I could do anything and give up anything for you. You know it... Today, she honestly tell me that Dexter got find her, at least she honest to me!  Thanks Hunny :) but one thing is... she still using his name as the phone number?!! I really hope that she don't have anything could related to him anymore, she is not his gf or what so ever.... please.... cut or change it once the phone contact expired.... Use own name to register... I really wish for it...

Our Love Moments ^^




 The Cendol is REALLY taste so good, my god..... and Hunny had ate twice hahahaha
 Mimi Ssi!!!~



 Owh~ we love baby so much!! faster get one sin hehehehe

 it is so NICE!!!! she is incredible good in EGGS huh?
 I know, nice body right :) concentrating on cooking...
 Sudah Hangus.... lol wtf
Welcome Home Miss DHC Penguin!~


No comments: