Monday, November 17, 2008

Without Internet

Ish, ish ish... my home Internet was cut and guess what? currently im now in Desprato's house blogging right just when i finished my assigment using his notebook...

Days without Internet really so like shit... = = dont know the actual word that could represent my feelings so just like shit; may be its the reason why my English failed in exam...

So, ASSIGNMENTS again... just when the time I need you, well most actually I need you everyday Internet...

I cant live without you,
not even blog without you;
I cant work without you,
not even I purposely use a tumbdrive to save my works;
I cant stand without you,
not even when I going CC everyday;
I cant joy and cheers without you,
not even I bought a stupid expensive RPG game to play....
Well, Internet... =.=' Im now using you... LOL

Days without Internet, so definitely a rusty blog cause I have nothing to do now...
but, JJ just sneak out from the room and asking mi to go for yam cha~ Wee~ before I barely suicide right here...

CIAO~

P.S. feel stupid with the sick inside mi, only causing problems between my buddies...

2 comments:

lwp said...

days without internet could just easily kill me. but ur survive. dont worry. hahahha

.mick. said...

LOL... seem like Internet is the 1st priority in ur life wahaha luckily mine is games... i will straightly die cruelly in 24 hours if i cant get entertaining myself in time hahahaha