Now waking up is hard to do, sleeping is impossible too, everything reminding mi of you, what can i do?... i see u look so nice from here, pity i can't see it clear... while you standing there, it disappears...
I'm lying on the bed in an empty room, in my head all feels the same; like the days you had left, it still lingers on my breathe... and the dampness of tears that left, that stains where you had wept...
I mistaking everything up... after the memories we cleaning up and since every time we meeting up because we are not close enough... oftenly we playing gik guess between us, misunderstanding are so much, these days are getting rough, its harder everyday...
Everyday with every words whispered we get more far away; the distance between us makes it so hard to say; but be honest please, it hurts but it may be the only way. Tell mi babe, whatever you feels and try to say...
I apologize that I had hurt you before coz when you suffer, I suffer more… it can be the most hurt inside you, you said. Very and definitely so sorry of it…I believe there is no other ways, decision or actions to make it right anymore… sorry… for making you disappointed of mi...
Many things just penetrate right through us so suddenly... it is so hard to see and every time I wish is only to make you happy! no mather what it takes or where it is; it still all the same, its my everything to cheers you up! Happe always ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment